James is a chartered physiotherapist working in private practice. He graduated from Coventry University in 2006 with an honours degree in physiotherapy. Since then, James has worked in both the NHS and private sectors including spending time with Stourbridge Rugby Club first team and Birchfield Harriers Athletics Club. He now specialises in musculoskeletal conditions and sports injuries.
James has completed an extensive programme of Post-graduate training and development including acupuncture, myofascial taping, foot and ankle biomechanics and Pilates.
Specialist interests include:
- Acupuncture in spinal conditions including long term pain
- Myofascial and soft tissue mobilisation techniques
- Treatment and management of sports injuries with a particular focus on tendinopathies
- Post operative rehabilitation for a variety of orthopaedic conditions including joint replacements and reconstructive surgeries
- Biomechanics of the lower limbs